mandag 26. januar 2009

Super fast bike







I have found a real racing bike in Nairobi. It is probably the fastest bike in Kenya, but writing «Super fast racer» on it is just like calling a country «Democratic republic of...» - you just know it means the opposite. But at about 800 NOK it is ok, only problem is the fact that I have real problems getting a pump for presta valves, so I have not gotten a chance to try it yet!

As I live 1830 meters above sea level I hope to get in real good shape til I get home. At the time I am jogging three times a week and it is still hard as the air is noticably thinner than back home. Bergen-Voss 2010!!!

1 kommentar:

Oskar sa...

Blir ikke enkelt å holde følge med deg sjønner jeg, her er det vel bare å legge inn mer trening.
Lykke til med å pumpe opp dekkene :-)